Thursday, April 19, 2012

"The Doctor"

So, good old Santa brought my daughter a doctor's/vet kit for Christmas. Immediately she felt empowered. Now able to help those in need.

Fast forward to the other day.......

After I get out of the shower, I notice a huge bruise on my shin (and we can all admit, anyone with kids this age, seems to have a lot of these)

I decide to show my daughter by "boo boo."

As any good doctor would, she immediately scurries off to find her doctor's kit. She races back to me. She is ready to save and rescue. She opens her kit and carefully studies each tool; deciding which one will get the job done.

Out comes the reflex tool (oh boy this can't be good) and BAM, directly onto the bruise on my leg. If she was aiming for the bulls eye....she won! OUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment